The Governing Body consists of local people who have an active interest in the school as parents, staff, or as members of the local community. Parent Governors are elected by parents and other governors are either appointed by the local authority or co-opted on the recommendation of the governors. It is a voluntary role and we are always keen to encourage new governors.
The Governors’ role at the school is to help make the strategic decisions to move the school forward. In addition, the Governors scrutinize the work of the school, particularly the standards of achievement, to ensure the school is effectively educating the pupils and preparing them for their futures. We do this both through our regular full governors’ meetings or as committees and by regular visits into school to look at different aspects of the curriculum.
- Holywell IEB Minutes 19 05 03.pdf
- Holywell IEB Minutes 19 05 13.pdf
- Holywell IEB Minutes 19 05 21.pdf
- Holywell IEB Minutes 19 06 20.pdf
- Holywell IEB Minutes 19 07 11.pdf
- Holywell IEB Minutes 19 10 09..pdf