Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, we have plans in place to provide remote learning in the event that we are required to close to ensure that we can provide continuity of education and pastoral support for the Children at Holywell. The policy applies in the event of both whole-school and partial closures.
Below you will find the following documents and information.
- A copy of our remote learning policy.
- A copy of the local authority's policy approval.
- The letter sent to parents to inform them of our plans.
- The Microsoft Teams user guide that we have compiled.
- A link to the Department for Education's remote learning guidance.
If you would like any further information on our remote learning plans, please do not hesitate to contact the school office.